Saturday, August 9, 2008
My Digital Mirrror Camp Technology
At this camp, I made my own webpage. It has all my favorite colors in it like purple and green. I also have a lot of cool links to youtube, myspace, myyearbook, my picture page, and to my other blog about my school. I also have a video of Wall-E with some background music I made with Garageband. My other video is from Youtube where a German kid gets mad at his computer game a messes up his keyboard. I put some fun facts on there too just to add some information. I have my Imovie on there that is hilarious thanks to Ameenah. I wish i had put some music on my pic page but I think I can do that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Autumn! Its me Ameenah. OMG! I just "googled" myself and got your blog. You can e-mail me at "ameenahcarroll@yahoo.com", if you want. Cool blog.
Post a Comment